Clay and Tools included
Our studio kids camps are designed to provide kids ages 7 and up with the opportunity to enjoy creating in a professional pottery studio.
- Morning Camp: 9 – 12 p.m.
- Afternoon Camp: 1 - 4 p.m
Previous ceramic experience not required
The goal of our camps is to provide a stress-free environment to inspire creativity while nurturing self-confidence. Our studio is large enough to accommodate different age groups. During the pandemic, we will always wear our masks except during snack time.
Participants will have fun exploring the art of hand building and sculpting, our small groups allow for receiving the attention that promotes an enjoyable and gratifying experience.
Due to the pandemic, "Introduction to the Wheel" has been temporarily removed from the curriculum as social distancing with children on the wheel is not possible.
Who is it for?
Kids ages 7 and up.
What to bring?
- We’ll provide you with all the tools you will need.
- During the pandemic, we are unable to provide you with aprons. To protect your clothes it is a good idea to bring your own apron.
- Students will be provided with their own storage tray for their own tools throughout the duration of the camp; no sharing of tools.
- Students will need to remove rings and have long hair tied back.
- Wear comfortable shoes. No socks or bare feet, please.
Please check our COVID-19 measures prior to attending your classes.
During the Pandemic it is VERY important to check for class CANCELLATIONS before coming to each class in your course
Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class. We want to make sure we are all safe during this time.
Summer Camp Policy
- 30% fee for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to class start date.
- 15% fee for cancellations made less than 60 days prior to class start date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrolment
- No Classes on statutory holidays