Please review your email notifications before coming to each one of your classes in the course. Sudden instructor illness or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for a class to be cancelled. We want to ensure everyone's safety during these times.
Course/Workshop/Camp Cancellation Policy
- Registrations are eligible for a refund if they are cancelled 2 weeks prior to the start date but not after. However, It is possible to send someone in your place for the whole course but, not for only one class during the course.
- 5 % administration fee will be charged for all refunds more than 2 weeks before start date of course/workshop
- A Course Credit cancellation: If a registration is done with a credit and a student cancels less than 14 days prior to date of class, the credit is null and void on the date of cancelation.
- A 10% fee will be deducted from the course credit balance for cancelations made less than 30 days before start date of course/workshop
- IMPORTANT: This policy applies to all circumstances including moving from the area and unable to attend courses.
- IMPORTANT: course credits are not transferable for shop products
- 30% fee applies to all cancelations made less than 30 days before start date of camp
- 15% fee applies to all cancelations made less than 60 days before start date of camp
- We do not offer makeup classes for students who miss a session