Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class.
We want to ensure we are all safe during this time.
- Registrations are eligible for a refund if they are cancelled 2 weeks prior to the start date but not after. However, It is possible to send someone in your place for the whole course but, not for one class during the course.
- 5 % administration fee will be charged for ANY refund
- cancelations made less than 30 days before start date of course/workshop are subject to 10%fee
- A Credit cancellation: If a registration is done with a credit and a student cancels less than 14 days prior to date of class, the credit is null and void on the date of cancelation.
- A 10% fee will be deducted from the credit balance for cancelations made less than 30 days before start date of course/workshop
- IMPORTANT: If a student registers for a course and later discovers they will be moving after they registered for the course and notifies us less than 2 weeks before the course, we cannot give a refund or credit
- IMPORTANT: course credits are not transferable for shop products
- 30% fee applies to all cancelations made less than 30 days before start date of camp.
- 15% fee applies to all cancelations made less than 60 days before start date of camp.
- We do not offer makeup classes for students who miss a session