Interested in studio membership for on-going creative work?
Hintonburg Pottery’s Earthen Vessels clay studio offers studio membership for experienced potters. In order to qualify, you must verify training to be able to work independently.
Once you have gained membership with our studio, you may purchase studio time credits to begin booking your sessions. Potters are invited to contact our studio to inquire further on membership and requirements. Members can book an appointment via email or by contacting the studio directly.
Open Studio Time Credits:
Our studio time packages offer discounted rates!
- 10 hours for $100 ($10 per hour)
- 25 hours for $225 ($9 per hour)
- 50 hours for $425 ($8.50 per hour)
Unexpired studio time credits are refundable at the discretion of Hintonburg Pottery.
Please note, studio time credits expire one full calendar year following the date of purchase.
- Studio Membership:
- Members must provide tools and purchase clay from studio (clay price includes glaze and firing).
- Public sessions may be in progress during private members’ studio time.
- Members are welcome to create throughout mornings, afternoons, and evenings (schedule provided upon membership).
- Schedules are subject to change, and/or with extra time added, based on demand.
To schedule your studio time, members are welcome to call or email Hintonburg Pottery.
- Sessions must be booked one hour in advance of scheduled time.
- Sessions must be cancelled at least two hours in advance of scheduled time (no penalties or charged apply).
Please note that online bookings are available in one-hour increments, and in consecutive order for larger time slots. Members are welcome to utilize the “repeat” function for reoccurring studio times desired on a daily or weekly basis.
We look forward to welcoming new and existing members into our light-filled studio!