**Our studio is closed due to COVID-19 measures from December 26, 2020 through January 23, 2021.**
Hintonburg Pottery’s earthen vessels clay studio offers studio membership for experienced potters.
A member can purchase studio credits to book studio time. Potters are invited to contact our studio to book an appointment for details.
Open Studio Time Credits:
Our studio time packages offer discounted rates!
- 10 hours for $100 ($10 per hour)
- 25 hours for $225 ($9 per hour)
- 50 hours for $425 ($8.50 per hour)
Please note, studio time credits expire one full calendar year following the date of purchase.
- Members must provide tools and purchase clay from studio (clay price includes glaze).
- Public sessions may be in progress during private members’ studio time.
- Members are welcome to create throughout mornings, afternoons, and evenings (schedule provided upon membership).
- Schedules are subject to change, and/or with extra time added, based on demand.
To schedule your studio time, contact Hintonburg Pottery.
- Sessions must be booked one day in advance of scheduled time.
- Sessions must be cancelled at least two hours in advance of scheduled time (no penalties or charges apply).
Please note that online bookings are in one-hour increments, and in consecutive order for larger time slots. Members are welcome to utilize the “repeat” function for reoccurring studio times.
We look forward to welcoming new and existing members into our light-filled studio! Currently during the pandemic our schedules are changing weekly to follow provincial health regulations.