$280 + HST
Clay and tools included
In this 2 part course, you will experience both the potter's wheel and the art of hand-building.
Part 1: Wheel throwing
For three classes, you will learn how to use the potter's wheel to make cups, mugs, and bowls.
Part 2: Handbuilding
For two classes, you will learn to make pots using techniques like coiling, pinching, carving, and surface decorating. These creative techniques are full of wonderful discoveries!
- Adults and teens 14+
- Class sizes are small during the pandemic
What to bring:
- Please bring a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes – they will get mud on them, for foot protection, sock feet or bare feet are not permitted in the studio.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to attending your classes.
During the Pandemic it is VERY important to check for class CANCELLATIONS before coming to each class in your course
Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class. We want to make sure we are all safe during this time.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to date of class.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to wheel/combo course date.