$280 + HST
Clay and tools included
In this two-part course, you will experience both the potter's wheel and the art of handbuilding.
Part 1: Wheel throwing
For three classes, you will learn how to use the potter's wheel to make cups, mugs, and bowls.
Part 2: Handbuilding
For two classes, you will learn to make pots using techniques like coiling, pinching, carving, and surface decorating. These creative techniques are full of wonderful discoveries!
- Adults and teens ages 14+
- No experience necessary
- Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19
What to bring:
- Please bring a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes, sock feet or bare feet are not permitted.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to visiting our studio.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to course start date.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to course start date.