$295 + HST
Clay and tools included
Students must complete two to three Beginner 2 courses.
Students must be able to easily center 2- 3 pounds of clay and pull a pot that is taller than its width. Students will create tall cylinders of various shapes, and make lidded casserole dishes.
- Adults and teens ages 14+
- Experience necessary (see class details above)
- Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19
What to bring:
- Please bring a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes, sock feet or bare feet are not permitted.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to visiting our studio.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to course start date.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to course start date.