Our handbuilding courses are fun and interactive experiences for you to explore working with clay!
Students will utilize their hands and other tools to master the basics of texture and composition, through a variety of techniques including, coiling, pinching, rolling, carving, and surface decorating.
Who should register:
- Adults and teens 14+
- No experience necessary
- Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19
What to bring:
- Please bring a large apron to protect your clothes, and an old towel.
- Wear comfortable shoes, no socks or bare feet permitted.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to visiting our studio.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to course start date.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to course start date.