$280 + HST
Clay and tools included
This introductory course to throwing on the potter's wheel is designed for beginners with little to no experience.
Our experienced instructors will teach you to transform a ball of mud into beautiful pots.
"FROM MUD TO MUG"
During the pandemic student's pottery will be glazed by our technicians to ensure extra safety in our glaze room. You will get to choose your glaze choices and we will glaze your pots for you.
- Adults and teens 14 and up
What to bring:
- Please bring a large towel to cover your legs or a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes – they will get mud on them, sock feet or bare feet are not permitted in the studio.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to attending your classes.
During the Pandemic it is VERY important to check for class CANCELLATIONS before coming to each class in your course
Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class. We want to make sure we are all safe during this time.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to date of class.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to wheel/combo course date.