Clay and tools included
Students must complete two to three beginner courses to participate.
Beginner 2 courses are designed to strengthen wheel throwing skills, develop forms, and throw larger pieces.
During the pandemic, student's pottery will be glazed by our technicians to ensure extra safety in our glaze room. Students will get to choose their glaze choices and we will glaze their pots for them.
- Adults and teens 14 and up with experience
- Class sizes are small to allow for safe social distancing
What to bring:
- Please bring a towel to cover your legs or a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes – they will get mud on them, no socks or bare feet permitted during class.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to attending your classes.
During the Pandemic it is VERY important to check for class CANCELLATIONS before coming to each class in your course
Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class. We want to make sure we are all safe during this time.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to date of class.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to wheel/combo course date.