Clay and tools included
Students must complete two to three beginner courses to participate.
Beginner 2 courses are designed to strengthen wheel throwing skills, develop forms, and throw larger pieces.
During the pandemic, student's pottery will be glazed by our technicians to ensure extra safety in our glaze room. Students will get to choose their glaze choices and we will glaze their pots for them.
Who should register:
- Adults and teens 14 +
- Experience required (having previously taken 2-3 Beginner 1 level courses)
- Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19
What to bring:
- Please bring a towel to cover your legs or a large apron to protect your clothes from flying mud!
- Wear comfortable shoes, sock feet or bare feet are not permitted.
- Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to visiting our studio.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to course start date.
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to course start date.