$300 + HST
Prerequisite - none, just that you want to learn!
This in depth foundation course for beginners will teach students the fundamentals of wedging clay to throwing on the potter's wheel.
Students will successfully learn how to make mugs, handles and bowls. An introduction to surface decoration using bright coloured slips and the art of carving techniques will also be covered in this camp. Imagination and creativity will be an exciting and satisfying experience. The cost includes all the materials.
Age: Adults +18 and up
What to bring:
- Mandatory masks are required for studio entry.
- Bring your own apron/hand towel and/or a set of clothing you don't mind getting muddy.
- Remove jewelry, tie back long hair, you may wish to keep your fingernails short.
- Wear comfortable shoes – no socks or bare feet permitted during class.
Please read our COVID-19 measures prior to attending your classes.
During the Pandemic it is VERY important to check for class CANCELLATIONS before coming to each class in your course.
Please review your email notifications before coming to each of your classes in the course. Instructor illness, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control can be a reason for us to cancel a class. We want to make sure we are all safe during this time.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to date of class
- 10% fee applies to all cancellations made less than 30 days prior to course/camp date